£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is a great youth travel company looking for an experienced Middleweight Designer to help take their visual design and brand identity to new heights.
This is an exciting opportunity to join at a time of expansion and growth within the business. The office is based in London with a fantastic company culture and flexible working available.
The Middleweight Designer will:
- Responsible for creative digital design and art working, including website assets, social banners, email design, developing creative for display advertising, and other ad-hoc projects.
- Help us engage and motivate Millennials and Gen Z
- Working with the Marketing Lab and regional marketing teams to execute design projects from start to finish
- Working across a diverse range of design projects to help us evolve our visual identity
The successful candidate for this Middleweight Designer role will:
- Significant industry experience, within an In-house or Agency Role
- Good experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign as well as Sketch
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
- A strong understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Strong team working skills to work closely with senior account managers and account executives
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork and detail oriented
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners).
Highly competitive package.