Hybrid work pattern
I am pleased to be working with a forward thinking, London based travel business with over 60 years' experience in the travel industry. Having recently gone through a complete branding overhaul my client is looking for a confident Graphic Designer with several years experience working in digital and web-based design.
You will be responsible for all elements of creative digital design and artworking across their full range of digital platforms whilst meeting strict project deadlines.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a few years of experience in an in house or agency design team and is looking for a new challenge in an up-and-coming company in the travel sector.
- Work with the wider design team to meet project deadlines
- Design exceptional pieces of digital artwork and assets for roll out across their whole range of digital platforms
- Take the lead on a number of design-based projects at the same time and effectively manage your workload.
- ensure that brand guidelines are followed across the board with an exceptional attention to detail and high standards of design work
The required skills
- Good experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign as well as Sketch/Adobe XD
- A keen eye for detail, and an understanding of layout, typography and good retouching skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and responding to tasks with an efficient, can-do attitude
- Confident working with content management systems and an understanding of web design and performance
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
- A strong understanding of brand and corporate guidelines, with the ability to create pixel perfect assets
- Ability to work closely with senior account managers and account executives and feedback any issues and dilemmas
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
If you are looking for a varied role, a chance to unleash your creative spirit, and work well in a team environment, then apply now or get in touch!
This role also comes with a competitive benefits package and a flexible, hybrid working pattern.