MI Developer / Reporter - £45K - £47K
Burton on trent based - hyrbrid working (flexible)
The role currently supports the commercial teams with daily, weekly, periodic, and ad hoc reporting requirements, the future aim is that the role will transfer to manging the migration of data from the legacy data warehouse to the Inspired EDW, accountable for ensuring that all reporting is handed over to the relevant function and is fit for purpose. The successful applicant will need to gain a thorough understanding of the various finance systems, working closely with the finance team across all business segments to make improvements and efficiencies and add value by developing models and dash boards utilising Power BI and other systems.
- To ensure the Data Warehouse is complete, accurate and reconciles to current systems for areas of reporting developments.
- To manage the continuity of service of SQL, Business Objects (BOBS) and Excel based weekly and monthly reporting for Leisure
- Manage BOBS, BOBS Reporting, and CMC and the migration away from BOBS to SSRS and Power BI
- Manage migration from DW to EDW to ensure process and integrity of reporting for Leisure
- To develop finance, commercial planning, service, collections, installations, and Regional Distribution Centre performance reporting.
- To take responsibility for areas of weekly KPI reporting on Excel based models.
- To manage the on-going reporting developments needed from the department
- To create handbooks and documentation pertaining to Reporting routines & processes
- Implementation of appropriate data checks to ensure accurate reporting and satisfactory performance as well as ad hoc analysis or project work as required.
- Power BI, SQL, Excel
- Must have good stakeholder management and be able to confidently speak to all areas of the business
Please apply ASAP if interested - GleeIT