This is an awesome opportunity to join a high-profile and high-achieving Finance team, working for a successful, established, progressive PLC based in Solihull, as their MI and Reporting Manager.
The Management Information and Reporting Manager is a critical role in producing insightful and relevant reporting for the Senior Management Team to support them in key decision making.
You will drive an ongoing improvement to the management reporting to continue transforming the business into an information-driven business, continuously striving for better ways to source and present MI.
Key responsibilities of the MI & Reporting Manager will be:
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of MI and reporting analysts.
- Support the month end reporting process for management accounts, including the production of the executive reporting package, ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information from the ERP systems (SAP) to shareholder reporting.
- Contribute to the development of the long-term MI strategy, improve system structure and reporting processes, and increase the level of automation in the interface between financial and ERP systems (SAP, Hyperion / HFM, BW).
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business with regards to improving MI and reporting development.
Who we are looking for:
As the successful MI & Reporting Manager, you are likely to have significant experience in financial systems and expertise to investigate; plus the ability to design bespoke analytical solutions in financial and ERP systems including SAP, BW and HFM / Hyperion.
We also seek someone:
- With a strong technical financial knowledge, a qualified accountant would be very highly regarded (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) though we will also consider QBE with very relevant career history.
- Strong data analysis, manipulation and modelling capability.
- Track record of project management and change implementation.
Package & Benefits:
The salary for the MI & Reporting Manager in Solihull is attracting a salary in the region of £60,000 which is dependant on experience. You will also be entitled to:
- Bonus scheme,
- Company car or car allowance,
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top,
- Holiday purchase scheme,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Private healthcare,
- Access to the rewards scheme (including discounts on retail, holidays etc),
- Employee assistance helpline,
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, and career progression.
If you think this MI and Reporting Manager in Solihull fits your skill set, and want to find out more about the business and role, please apply with your most recent CV at your earliest convenience. Thank you.