Up to £22,000
Very Flexible Working Pattern
Do you have excellent IT Skills and a passion for Retail? Get in touch!
Currently recruiting for one of Europe's leading retailers who are on the hunt for a Merchandising Assistant
As a Merchandising Assistant you will be responsible supporting the merchandising department by undertaking and providing detailed analysis to help deliver sales, margin and stock targets. You will support and assist on all things planning and trading as well as liaising and coordinating with Buying, Trading and Logistics to help ensure the department runs smoothly and efficiently.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Commercial acumen
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in fashion brands and product
- A flexible self-starter with an ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Pro-active, can do attitude bringing new ideas to the table.
- Intermediate ability on Microsoft Excel and comfortable with the Google suite.