Membership Success Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with a growing reputable brand making its name within the Midlands. This role would be ideal for a personable individual who thrives off managing accounts.
The purpose of the role is to engage with all members and establish personal relationships and ensure their membership is fulfilled to their expectations and add value where possible.
Community engagement and membership retention is key to this individuals role. Therefore the ability to communicate on all levels is essential, problem solving and a keen eye for detail are also key skills for this position.
- Organising member best practice morning events and onboard members to their Inclusivity campaign project
- Sustain the planned growth in membership in the region through retaining accounts and servicing current clients effectively.
- Own the retention process and deliver on targets to win back accounts and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Identify and implement a series of communications/actions to approach lapsed and notice clients to encourage re engagement and reactivation of membership
- Contribute to the development of strategies to encourage members understanding of the value of the membership and to support and improve retention.
- KPI'S for retention, engagement, raising the profile and signposting members to core services.
- Building a sense of community with colleagues by acting as a conduit between member groups and building links between committees in order to drive content.
- Building a knowledge sharing and problem solving environment actively connecting members and creating connecting opportunities
- Manage the CRM system data in relation to target membership pipeline
- Partnering with Yorkshire team to deliver on regional KPI's
- As new members join, you will be responsible for initial welcome training of the new members. Ensure they are able to use the platform and help them to launch their micro site.
- Excellent communication skills, Interpersonal skills and presentation including persuasion, negotiation and relationship building prowess.
- Strong IT skills, technology awareness, use of CRM systems and databases.
- Self starter, creative, problem solver and results focused
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Resilient and able to manage change constructively
- Previous customer account management experience
- Excellent writing skills required, strong eye for detail ie: grammar and spelling
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Project management- client liaison and experience of delivering business networking
- Ability to analyse metrics and produce reports
- Ability to balance business needs against customer expectation and to work in a cross functional team
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven self-starting individual, who is highly organised and loves working in a busy environment, It is an extremely exciting opportunity as this company is growing from strength to strength and is a great time to join a growing team.
Should you feel you have the right attributes for this position and wish to discuss this role further and then please contact me