Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £9.00 per hour
26 days ago
We are looking for Member Service Advisors to work in a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced call centre in Birmingham City Centre.
In this role, you will be working within my client's Member Services team, working collaboratively to manage customer queries, via inbound & outbound calls and email. You will have the opportunity to work within a fun and friendly atmosphere, whilst answering customer questions concisely and in a timely manner.
You must be target driven to achieve call volumes daily, so previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication - you will be on those phones!
- Positive, can-do approach and attitude
- Have a professional and personal demeanour
- IT Literate, use of CRM systems and Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, etc)
- Ability to learn quickly, and hit the ground running!
This is a temporary assignment starting from 3rd February for 6 Weeks.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between 9am - 5pm.
Don't delay and apply today!