Coventry, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation based in Coventry, is looking to recruit a Media Relations Specialist.
A key hire within a high performing Media Relations team, the Media Relations Specialist will work to raise the profile of the organisations across local and national print and broadcast media.
The Media Relations Specialist role will encompass:
- Building and developing relationships with with key stakeholders across national and local press and broadcast media
- Develop both a proactive and reactive PR and Media strategy
- Working closely with colleagues in internal comms, marketing, digital, product and beyond to make sure we make the most of all opportunities
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- A track record within PR and Media Relations
- A good writer, a creative mind
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- You'll need to be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and journalists, managing your workload independently and responding to short deadlines
- You'll preferably have experience working as part of an in-house press office (even better if it's in financial services)
Highly competitive package. Flexible working pattern.