Up to £35,000
Hybrid working available- 2/3 days in the office
Gleeson Recruitment Group are thrilled to be working in partnership with an award-winning Financial Services organisation in the West Midlands, who are on the lookout for a Media Relations Specialist.
This is an exciting role and a key hire within a high performing Media Relations team; the Media Relations Specialist will work to raise the profile of the organisations across local and national print and broadcast media.
This role will take the national coverage of this organisation to the next level, it is a great opportunity to work collaboratively and creatively to achieve stand out results. This company also has an exciting year of projects and household name events in their calender that they will need extensive PR & Media coverage for.
This company has core value that set it apart from other workplaces. They place a key focus on community outreach- from supporting schools and homeless shelters, to supporting wider charity organisations.
The Media Relations Specialist role will encompass:
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders across national and local press and broadcast media
- Develop both a proactive and reactive PR and Media strategy
- Working closely with colleagues in internal comms, marketing, digital, product and beyond to make sure we make the most of all opportunities
- Lead the overall national brand awareness strategy
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- A track record within PR and Media Relations
- A good writer and a creative mind
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- You'll need to be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and journalists, managing your workload independently and responding to short deadlines
- You'll preferably have experience working as part of an in-house press office (even better if it's in financial services)
If you would like more information on this role- please click 'Apply Now'