£25500.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you able to effectively identify and purchase ad space that is relevant to your target audience?
Are you cost effective and able to purchase media with a budget and the optimal outcome in mind?
Do you have 2 years' experience either working in a media agency or media auditing?
If so, I want YOU!
I'm looking for a Media Buying Manager to join a unique and exciting marketing agency based in central #London
Your responsibilities include:
- The Media Buying Manager will be responsible for managing the A&P Executive
- Work with agency teams to monitor and track all pricing commitments on a weekly basis
- Complete productivity and grid based audits
- Meet deadlines by delivering monthly data uploads to auditors
- Update the agency team on the latest pricing information on a weekly basis
- Oversee the delivery of tracking templates
- Manage CPT trading model data
- Manage pricing models and weekly reporting alongside the Business Director
- Monitor marketing data on a weekly basis
- Monitor and maintain a dashboard to comprehensively report all market data for wider business use
- Develop relationships with relevant internal teams and share tracking positions
- Build relationships with Investment leads and auditors
For your superb service you will be rewarded with a salary reflective of the current marketing and fab perks!
Enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay
25 days annual leave, increasing every year by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days
Permanent Health Insurance
Private Medical and Dental cover
Access to private GP appointments
Feel Good Allowance
Smarter Working (hybrid working, flexible working hours and an early Friday finish!)
Free Fitness Classes
Eye Care Vouchers
Season Ticket Loan
Cycle to Work Scheme
If this sounds a role you'd be interested in, apply today or contact me at