If you are an experienced Mechanical Engineer who is driven by a desire to be challenged and make a difference, then keep reading.
I am working with a leading design consultancy who operate on an international scale from their base in the Midlands.
In this exciting period of growth for the business, they are looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer with a focus on driving product design and development for their incredibly diverse project portfolio that spans a variety of industry sectors including transport, commercial, consumer and industrial products.
You must be educated to Master's Degree level as a minimum requirement and will have the opportunity to work cross functionally in mixed disciplined teams with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The business is excited by passionate, experienced people who are capable of fusing critical thinking with creativity and technical skills to help to identify the breakthrough product experience of tomorrow!
- Experience of working in a product design or development environment, applying CAE tools and computational techniques to develop product solutions.
- Utilizing a wide range of manufacturing process and materials, including plastic injection moulding.
- Possess a creative, problem solving mindset and the ability to generate innovative solutions to engineering problems.
- The ability to take on board new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic consultancy environment.
- Leading specific work packages and supporting the work of more junior engineers.
- Taking responsibility for your own technical work, although senior engineers will be available to offer advice and formal checking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to operate effectively in multi-functional project teams.
- You must be enthusiastic and take a genuine pride in your work - the business is very passionate about what they do, and it is essential that their engineers feel the same way too.
This opportunity will not be available for long so don't hesitate! Apply with a most recent copy of your CV today.