£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Materials Planner that works well under pressure? Do you have a strong knowledge of manufacturing processes within a complex environment? If so, please read on, as this Materials Planner role could be perfect for you.
Based in Warwick, you will be responsible for liaising with global suppliers, scheduling orders and arranging freight. You will plan materials for build, expedite outstanding materials and ensure production targets are met. You will be an experienced supply chain professional with strong MRP experience. You will be responsible for responding to production shortages and maintenance of key spreadsheets and databases.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following:
- Previous experience in a materials planning/expediting role
- Strong Excel & MRP skills
- Experience of coordinating shipments
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility - you may be required to work outside of typical work schedules
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will receive a salary of circa £30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits, work 2 days from home, plus have an early finish on Fridays.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.