£20 - £30 per hour
12 months ago
A global Derby based manufacturer has a requirement for a Materials Planner on a short term contract. Due to increased work load they need an experienced Materials Planner to join their function.
You will have responsibility for day to day management of supplier schedules, analysing stock discrepancies, management of the flow of materials and problem solving. You ensure the continuous supply of materials to ensure production schedules are adhered to.
- In order to carry out this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous material planning experience within in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP - this is essential
- The ability to hit the ground running
- A problem solving attitude
This role is for approximately 2 - 3 months so you must be immediately available or on a very short notice period to apply.