£12 - £17 per hour + bens
about 1 month ago
Our client is a well-established, multi-national brand, with their Centre of Excellence based at their Windsor Offices. Due to a recent system implementation, our client requires a Master Data Specialist, to join their team on a 6 month interim basis.
Ideally you will be available at short notice for interviews and be able to offer some recent experience, of working within a similar Master Data specialist role. This role sits within the finance team, and supports the wider finance team with a variety of different duties.
You will ideally be able to commit to the initial 6 months and live fairly locally to the Windsor site. My client offers superb modern offices and plenty of free parking also.
As the successful Master Data Specialist, your duties will be varied and will include:
- Responsibility for maintaining processes on Master Data
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Master Data
- Provide trouble-shooting between external service providers and the business
- Proactively work with various internal teams to manage the data and to continue to drive improvement within the business
- Ensure that all accounting tasks relating to the data are adhered to within set timescales
- Capture the root cause of the issues and propose solutions where needed
The successful Master Data candidate will offer:
- Previous experience of working in a similar Master Data role
- Be able to cope with large volumes of data
- Provide critical thinking and good negotiation skills
- Preferably a Graduate
- Be able to work independently
This is a superb role, working for a global business, where no two days are the same! Ideally you will be available at short notice and be able to commit to the 6 month contract.
- Provide strong communication skills to all internal contacts at all times