Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced team manager who has lead a team through a transformation? Do you enjoy analysing large volumes of data?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Master Data Manager to lead a team of experienced MI, BI and Data Analysts within a large independent organisation. This role will have a primary focus on data processes including, price, general ledger data and products to ensure the data is linked accurately with both customer and business performance. This is a permanent position paying between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum.
To be considered for this role, you will present strong managerial skills, a sound understanding of Finance Master Data and previous experience leading teams and projects with the ability to implement business improvements and processes.
- Lead, manage and support the team and conduct colleague development performance plans
- Develop customer focused processes and procedures to streamline ownership of workload and communicate and present data to the wider business
- Consistently review processes, set targets specifically around finance and business data i.e. pricing and vendors, investigate errors
- Regular communication with internal parties to deliver information which is impacting finance master data
- Ensure that all departmental queries are answered within KPIs and SLAs and coach members of the team to enable them to deal with more complex queries
Who are you?
- You will have advanced knowledge and understanding of systems and data processes
- You will be highly numerical and literate
- You will be able to thrive in a high-pressured organisation with strict deadlines and SLAs
- You will be commercially minded and can provide and influence and impact on the business
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be customer focused with the ability to think outside of the box
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CAN BE PROVIDED
To apply for the Master Data Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.