Job title: Marketplace Manager (Amazon)
Location: Walsall - Hybrid Working
Salary: up to £33,000
Contract: Full-Time Permanent
Start date: Immediate start
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a well-known online retail business that sells a variety of household items. As a Marketplace Manager you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of successful marketplace campaigns on Amazon, eBay and Mano Mano.
As Manager of the unit, you will take ownership of the day-to-day operations and will plan, direct and coordinate the team and the daily activities supporting where required. Ideally the successful candidate will come from a Retailer with a strong Marketplaces or Amazon presence.
- Day to day management of Amazon and Marketplace campaign(s) (UK & EU)
- Research Marketplaces growth and communicate new opportunities to the wider business
- Create New Listings on Amazon, eBay & other seller platforms
- Managing the Amazon Product Catalogue and ensuring that all product information is optimised (titles, descriptions, keywords, bullet points, etc) to drive sales, whilst conforming to standards & regulations
- Enhancing conversion through increasing listing rankings and search results
- Monitor and recommend price changes on products for profit and sales against competition
- Analyse recorded analytics to improve revenue month on month
- Monitoring product ratings, customer feedback, marketplaces metrics to ensure account health is in high standing
The ideal candidate:
- 2-3 years' experience in managing Amazon and any of the following - Ebay, Mano Mano, Wayfair etc Seller stores in UK & EU
- Experience managing small to mid-size team - Or mentorship of junior team members
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving on both Amazon Seller Central and eBay Seller stores
- Inside-out knowledge of both Amazon and eBay Seller stores
- Online Merchandising skills
- Strong commercial nous and awareness
Flexible working, and excellent benefits.