Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a leading multi-channel retailer are looking to recruit a Marketplace Executive into their fast paced marketing team. This is a brand new role for the business that comes at a exciting stage of their growth, and will suit a someone with a passion and energy.
This role has a primary focus on delivering and growing the Marketplace strategy across a range of channels and will play a key part in the day to day management of the marketplace operations, as well continuously seeking new opportunities to grow the marketplace function.
- Managing the daily marketplace operations, across existing platforms and expanding into new digital channels.
- Continuously conduct competitor analysis and monitor market trends to identify areas of opportunity.
- Monitor marketplace performance and report back on key metrics and KPI's to the Head of Marketplace, using data insights to suggest improvements moving forward.
- On-site product merchandising, ensure maximum product exposure through the use of effective images, copy and content.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to ensure industry best practice across the full ecommerce journey. Working with key stakeholders across the business to drive own brand sales.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of ecommerce and marketplaces (ideally Amazon and Ebay).
- Have experience managing and developing marketplaces within the UK and Europe.
- Be data driven, and have the ability to report back on marketplace performance.
- Thrive working in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Have excellent communications skills and have the abiltiy to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business.
- Have an understanding of the fulfilment, experience using a warehouse management system would be advantageous but not essential (full training provided).