Part time (2 or 3 days p/w) | Semi Remote - Midlands based
6 month FTC | £30,000-£35,000 FTE
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a management consultancy business in the Midlands, to recruit a B2B Marketing Specialist.
This is a unique opportunity to work from home though you must be based in or near the Midlands as you will need to attend local meetings intermittently throughout the year. This role is part-time, so you can work 3 full days, or 4 or 5 shorter ones - whatever is easiest!
My client is a dynamic and agile business, with a great work ethic, professionalism and team spirit. Their people and clients are their main focus and over the coming months, they want to continue to attract new clients and new staff to join their team.
You'll need to be resourceful, able to work independently, punctual, forward thinking and full of ideas about how to further increase awareness of this business in the marketplace.
This Marketing Specialist role will involve:
- Owning and developing the marketing strategy, both online and offline
- Creating marketing collateral across multiple marketing platforms; campaigns, induction packs, case studies etc
- Managing digital marketing campaigns
- Assisting with a range of marketing activities, from social media, email and web content, to PR and creative
- Management of the company website
- Management of the marketing budget
- Representing the marketing function in departmental meetings and in front of key stakeholders across the business
This Marketing Specialist position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience of working in a full-mix marketing role within a B2B environment
- Evidence of managing marketing campaigns from cradle to grave, on time and within budget
- Excellent copywriting skills (examples will be required)
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
- Basic graphic design skills would be preferred
To apply for the Marketing Specialist position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.