Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client, a market leader within the entertainment and hospitality sector, are looking for an experienced marketing manager to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. A newly created role, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for growth and expansion, and developing go-to-market plans for upcoming events and exhibitions.
Working across 3 fantastic brands, you will be commercially driven whilst being highly creative with your ideas. You will have a clear understanding of your customers and the ever changing market, developing exciting propositions based on key insights.
- Developing new commercial opportunities for three key brands, using customer data to build exciting concepts.
- Create new propositions and develop ideas that ensure event and exhibition space is constantly utilised and growing revenue.
- Write compelling marketing content for proposals and presentations that the Sales teams can use to win new business.
- Create go-to-market plans for key initiative and projects, working with the wider marketing team to build multi-channel campaigns.
- Work closely with research and data teams to ensure new initiatives and concepts are in line with customer data and surveys.
- Closely monitor success and performance of initiatives and campaigns, using insights to optimise activity moving forward.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in similar marketing role, experience within the event space would be beneficial.
- Commercially driven, with the ability to spot opportunities that will grow revenue.
- Creative, with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Be able to prioritise multiple campaigns at one time.
- Excellent communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Ability to network effectively both internally and externally to develop key stakeholder relationships
*Hybrid working, and excellent benefits on offer.