Marketing Production Assistant
Hybrid Working Pattern
I am pleased to be working with a leader in the environmental services sector to recruit a Marketing Production Assistant to join their growing marketing team and assist with the role out of their marketing campaigns across a wide range of digital and social media.
As a Marketing Production Assistant your role will be to support the Social Media Manager in scheduling and creating content for their social channels. They are looking for someone with hands on creative skills and an eye for detail and who is willing to try out new things!
The perfect candidate for this role is someone who has a creative mind and a great set of design skills whilst also being very organised and have a real passion for promoting sustainability through digital marketing campaigns.
- Support the Social media manager with the role out of social media campaigns across all their social media accounts.
- Design graphics and layouts for social media posts.
- Contribute and support the wider marketing team with both traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team with the day-to-day administration tasks.
- Establish and develop relationships across departments within the wider business that Marketing directly links into.
- Monitor competitor's social media accounts to analyse what the market needs.
- Knowledge and experience of software such as Canva and adobe creative suite (indesign, premier pro) is a must.
- Previous experience in a similar role designing and delivering social media campaigns within a marketing team.
- Be passionate about sustainability and have a genuine desire to help make the world a better place.
- You will have a portfolio of creative work to showcase your abilities and a few years working experience.
- You will be a keen creative, with an eye for opportunities.
- Have good organisation and communication skills.
- Be up to date with trends across all ranges of popular social media.
Alongside your salary, you'll get 25 days of holiday, and an extensive benefits package, which includes our market-leading pension and share scheme, as well as a range of employee discounts.
their Cannock based office has an on site Costa as well as a subsitiesed staff cafeteria.
If you're passionate about digital marketing, design, and scheduling and want to support the message of sustainability using a wide range of creative tools then this role will suit you perfectly!