Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an Industry Charity based in London, who offer financial and emotional support.
Job title: Marketing Executive
Contract: 9 months (potential to extend/go perm)
WFH: 1 day a week in the office
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
To support the Marketing team and senior members in the development and delivery of the charity's Marketing and fundraising strategy. This role will also support in the planning of national events.
This role will be excellent for a Marketing graduate or a Junior Marketing Executive.
- Support delivery of marketing, events and communications
- Support with the delivery of events nation wide from brief to delivery of event on the day
- Support with content on social media for events and programs
- Analyze statistics for email marketing and social media channels
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Write content for campaigns
- Work with design and printer agencies
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategy
- Provide administrative support where needed
- Has integrity that aligns with the charities values and ethical standards
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Can show an understanding or ability to develop strategic relationships
- Analytic experience or capability
- Able to work in line with charity policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and writing/content/copy writing skills
- Confident to present in front of stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work well as a team and autonomously
- Holiday allowance is 25 days per year - but with toil/overtime from events it is much more.
- Flexible benefits system in accordance with rules in place at the time.
- Gym membership (up to £800 through payroll and tax)
- Glasses every 2 years up to £150
- Paid birthday off
- Option to do flexi working
Apply now to this advert!