£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
21 days ago
My client a not-for-profit business, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team. A newly defined role to the business you will be responsible for creating and developing marketing plans to generate brand awareness and drive fundraising activities. The role will cover both online and offline marketing, you will work with the wider team to create marketing campaigns across a range of channels.
A broad role, this will suit a someone who enjoy being hands on in the day to day deployment of marketing activities.
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordination of multi-channel marketing indicatives ,from conception to delivery, ensuring all marketing activity is aligned to business goals.
- Manage key channels, such as website, email, social media, PR etc..
- Ensure all branded communications adhere to brand guidelines and tone of voice to ensure a consistent message across the market.
- Conduct competitor and market research, identifying key areas for development and growth.
- Regular reporting on marketing performance, using insights and data to optimise marketing initiatives moving forward.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, and within budget.
- Experience within a similar marketing manager role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with ability to present key messages in concise copy
- Ability to manage multi-channel campaigns across web, social, email, events, PR etc..
- Analytical, with the ability to optimise campaigns based on insights and reporting.
- Commercially driven and highly creative.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.