12 days ago
*Marketing Manager / 1 day in the office / Lichfield, North Birmingham*
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading complex care provider organisation to recruit for a Marketing Manager for an 18 month FTC.
This role is working with a really collaborative and high achieving Marketing team where you will be supported and able to progress and develop your marketing skills.
Job title: Marketing Manager
Location/Hybrid: 1 Day a week in the Lichfield Office
Organisation: Care / Health Care
Salary: Confidential - please apply or call for salary to be confirmed
Contract: 18 month FTC - Full time
Start date: March/April 2023
This is a broad marketing role where you will be joining a team to generate uptake of the companies services and also increase attraction of the highest quality staff. You will be supporting the wider team in the implementation of the wider marketing strategy and line managing one.
- Work across full marketing mix to define and implement the companies marketing strategy, including traditional and digital marketing, email, social media, print, events and offline advertisements
- Work to constantly adapt and improve current marketing campaigns in line with referral and candidate attraction
- Develop strategic marketing action plans alongside the wider senior marketing team
- Maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team
- Report and provide insights on marketing activity to improve and refine and stay in line with commercial targets
- Analyse data to identify opportunities within the business for growth
- Previous experience in a multi-channel Marketing Manager role and knowledge and ability across traditional and digital marketing
- Knowledge and experience of recruitment marketing
- Commercially driven with previous success in acquisition and conversion
- Previous experience in developing and implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Line management experience
- Experience within project management
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong working knowledge with Adobe InDesign
- Ambitious and a team player
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills and internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Confident in communicating and working closely with senior leadership within the business
- Works well in a fast paced environment where priorities can change quickly according to the businesses needs
- Able to drive to locations as and when needed
Please apply for more information including the company name and salary.