£40000 - £50000.00 per annum + + car allowance
2 months ago
Here's a chance to join an exciting, high growth and very well-established retail leader as a Marketing Manager. My client has a team of more than 10,000 employees and more than 500 different centres within the UK alone! This role will suit someone who has a broad range of marketing experience and is looking for a fast-paced role.
Job Title - Marketing Manager
Location - Redditch (Worcestershire)
Salary - Up to £50k DOE
Work Schedule - Hybrid (1-2 days in office)
Contract - 8-months (possibility for permanent)
You will be involved in developing and executing marketing strategy across multiple marketing and digital channels across various categories. You will have the ability to collaborate effectively across many internal and external teams. You will work closely with the Customer Solutions, Planning team and Trading Teams to deliver on objectives as well as being able to meet commercial KPIs.
- Understand Category Trading and Customer Solutions Teams objectives to develop ideas to help shape the marketing plan.
- Support the Head of Marketing in creating strategic plans.
- Ability to form strong relationships with Customer Proposition, Service and Commercial Teams.
- Analyse the customer insight and competitor analysis to maximise strategies
- Work closely with the Senior Planning Manager to develop campaign briefs in-line with company goals
Experience / Skills Required
- Broad marketing experience - ability to work across a variety of marketing channels
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work alongside different internal / external teams
- Great analytical skills - especially in relation to customer insights and competitor analysis