My client, a B2B Distribution business, are looking for Marketing Manager to join their fast paced, and growing marketing team. A newly created role to the business, you will lead a small team and focus on developing and delivering the annual marketing plans the supports wider business goals.
Building engaging marketing campaigns, you will play a pivotal role in shifting the brand from a supplier to a trusted partner to their customer base. A broad role that encompasses both digital and traditional marketing channels, this role will suit a multi-channel marketer who is a commercial thinker, strategic - yet loves being hands on with delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute the annual marketing strategy with a focus driving brand awareness, defining the brands value proposition with a view to improving overall sales.
- Create multi-channel marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix (social, web, email, PR, content, events etc..)
- Work closely with third party agencies and external channel specialists to bring campaigns to life.
- Stay on top of market trends, understand any new developments and trends within the market that can be used to improve future strategies and campaigns.
- Regular reporting to monitor marketing campaign performance and use insights to optimise future campaigns.
- Manage the creation of engaging marketing material and content.
- Manage and lead a team of 4 marketing executives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a similar B2B Marketing role.
- Experience managing a small team would be ideal.
- A proven record of delivering engaging marketing campaigns.
- Be a results driven person with a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work independently and manage workloads.
- Ability to build long standing relationships with key stakeholders and customers.