Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a leading technical and business services organisation, are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their fast paced and growing team. This role is brand new to the business due to growth and expansion and will be responsible for delivering effective go to market plans and that support the strategic objectives of the business. Working with the wider global marketing team you will focus on developing multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver a strong ROI.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns, ensuring the right message is being to delivered to the right customer to result in lead generation and increased brand awareness.
- Work with strategic, product and area marketing teams to deliver go to market plans.
- As a senior member of the marketing team you will lead in the development of new innovative ideas, channels and tactics.
- Work closely with the digital team ensuring all messaging and campaigns are integrated.
- Regular reporting on marketing performance - ensuring that an effective mix of channels and tools maximise campaign effectiveness, market positioning to improve market brand and positioning.
The Idea Candidate:
- Experience within a similar B2B Marketing Manager role.
- Experience building out a B2B go-to-market strategy, working on both demand generation and lead generation.
- International experience is advantageous.
- An excellent communicator, with strong negotiation and copywriting skills.
- Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
Flexible working, and excellent benfits.