Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
3 months +
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a company who supports government bodies and public sector companies design and deliver services to the public, to recruit for a Marketing Manager who will join the company on a 3 month basis (potential to extend).
Job title: Marketing Manager
Location: Birmingham or London
Salary: up to £40,000
Contract: Full time, 3-month contract with potential to extend
Start date: Immediate start
This role will be working with 3 major clients to deliver on campaigns and services within the public sector.
This role will require you to travel to clients across the country but mainly within the south of the UK and the Midlands - driving is an essential part of this role.
This is a true 360 role where you will plan and deliver the marketing strategy across the 3 brands across the full marketing mix. You will be able to engage with agencies.
This is a fast paced team and a fast paced environment where the work you deliver will be supporting needs of the public across the UK.
This role is currently 3 months FTC but there is potential it could extend or become a permanent placement. This role is ideal for immediately available candidates - 1 month notice would not be suitable.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for specific contract objectives
- Keep all marketing plans updated and refine content to improve the campaigns success
- Work collaboratively with marketing agencies
- Work across the full marketing mix including but not limited to print collateral, digital, PPC, affiliate, email, events, social media, advertising, create content and copy as well as produce briefs
- Report on success of campaigns to clients using data and analytics and tailor campaigns accordingly
- Using google analytics, identify key trends and improve overall marketing performance
- Ensure compliance meeting regulations within specific legislation
- Keep within marketing budget
- Clear ROI reporting of all activity
- Ensure brand awareness and perception is key to marketing strategy
- Strong previous Marketing and communications experience with proven strategic experience
- Previous experience within PR, PPC, social media, Events and campaigns
- Experience with budget management
- Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with CMS, sharepoint, mailchimp, hootsuite, google analytics and Adobe Creative Suite
Please apply for more information