Marketing Manager (FTC - 12 Months)
Up to £34,000
We're excited to be partnered with a multi-award-winning caterer and exhibition centre who are on the lookout for a Marketing Manager to join their fast-paced team!
You'll be delivering exciting marketing initiatives and projects to support the strategy, across home and external venues and events. If you're looking for a chance to work with a collaborative team and flourish in a creative, fast-paced environment - keep reading!
The Marketing Manager:
- Provide the marketing, ticketing, and catering services for various events and will help deliver an unforgettable experience for customers
- Managing creative output and collaborate with the marketing team with responsibilities across all the company's venues, regional contracts and external events
- Working closely with key stakeholders to propose marketing solutions to business challenges
- Act as a brand guardian and lead on brand development for each retail concept across the relevant estates
The Successful Candidate:
- Strong B2B experience
- The ability to multi-task and work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent project management skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to use your own initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Awareness of the food industry and various marketing platforms (e.g., social media)
- Experience of B2C marketing in the retail sector
Highly competitive package.