Up to £42,000 + 20% Bonus*
Birmingham City Centre | Hybrid working
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading international Corporate Finance business located in the heart of Birmingham's city centre to find a Marketing Manager to join their team.
The experienced Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the international marketing strategy. There is also a key emphasis on written content within this role and the successful Marketing Manager will act as the guardian of the wider business tone of voice.
This is an exciting role for someone that is looking for a full 360 marketing role, in a collaborative team and dynamic environment. You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and project manage the other members of the team; together, you will perfect content / campaigns created by the Senior Marketing Executives and bring them through to publication.
There is a fantastic company culture here, with annual trips abroad, regular company away days and events to be enjoyed and the opportunity to join a collaborative and established marketing team. With an excellent remuneration, discretionary bonus package and a fantastic location, this role has a lot to offer.
*Bonus is discretionary and subject to change but on average is approx. 20%
- Written content and proof editing / reading the content for the wider team
- Writing press releases and being the main press contact
- Brand consistency / developing a consistent of voice for the business
- Developing website content
- Campaign management and approving
- Content management / strategy
- Social media content approving
- Reporting: monitoring internal reports as well as marketing reporting and tracking the success of campaigns
- Events: Running and supporting the events within the office
- Internal communications
- Experience in Corporate Finance or Financial Services is preferred
- Experience in a 360-marketing role
- PR & Events experience would be desirable
- Outstanding written content skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Able to build relationships is required
If you would like to hear more information on this role, please contact Aimee Price or click 'Apply Now'