Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working in partnership with an internationally renowned, multi-site hospitality business, based in Birmingham, to recruit for a Marketing Manager on a fixed term basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketer to work with an extremely well known brand and network with the worlds finest.
Job title: Marketing Manager
Salary: up to £33k
WFH: Office based if regulations allow - some flexibility if needed
Contract: 9 month placement
Start date: Jan 2022
This role will be a blend of leadership and activity management that supports across the whole brands entities.
You will be responsible for, alongside the Senior Marketing Manager, the leisure and hospitality concepts. You will support and deliver the marketing strategy, plan budgets and deliver campaigns across the board to increase engagement with customers.
- Support the delivery of advertising campaigns
- Work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager
- Liaise closely with stakeholders involved
- Lead in the planning of the marketing strategy
- Forecast and manage the marketing budget alongside the Senior Marketing Manager
- Work alongside facilities team and retail manager deliver in store communications and marketing
- Support through periods of change ensure customers are engaged and aware of current and upcoming campaigns
- Support with sponsorship
- Work alongside close stakeholders to the brand to promote the exterior parts of the brand
- Experience within a similar role
- An organiser and 'doer' to work on the execution side of the strategy
- Advertising experience advantageous, but not essential.
- Retail experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Knowing how to take design work from brief, to approvals, to print and production is essential.
- Attention to detail to ensure quality and timescales are met.