Solihull, West Midlands
£27000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Up to £40,000
Hybrid working available
I am thrilled to be working in partnership with a market leader within the financial services industry to find a Marketing Manager to join their team. The core focus of the Marketing Manager would be to support the savings team to manage and develop their work with third party aggregators.
With hybrid working available, an excellent office location, and a great company culture- this role has a lot to offer. If you are a well rounded marketer, with strong relationship management skills then we want to hear from you!
- To manage the savings product change from end to end across digital channels
- Work closely with the savings team to fully understand the market and adapt accordingly
- Focus on building relationships with third party aggregator partners and identify areas for growth, opportunity, and product placement to achieve high conversion rates
- Convert traffic to the website from the third-party aggregators
- Work closely with the digital team for aggregator performance reporting
- Experience within the financial services is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO
- Demonstrable experience of email and social media marketing
- Good relationship management skills
If you would like more information on this role, please click 'Apply Now.'