£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client, the market leader in tier field, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their customer experience team. My client is a multi-site B2C business within the healthcare industry.
The Marketing Manager will play a lead role in unifying the marketing and customer experience strategy across their network. The position will include:
- Create and manage a suite of marketing materials for across all sites including; posters, digital screens, Flyers etc.
- Create and manage a suite of best practice guides to support all site's customer experience
- Measure, and report the impact of these materials improving customer and commercial performance while reducing colleague workload and media cost
- Communicate and engage with Colleagues so they understand the benefits and adopt the best practice approach
- Work closely with our central Marketing, Digital and Customer team and alongside marketing business partners to deliver our customer experience strategy
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Rounded marketing, customer or digital experience
- Results focus and commercial acumen
- Customer focus and empathy
- Experience of working within a multi-site B2C or fast paced agency environment would be advantageous.