£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading manufacturer in Worcestershire, is currently going through a sustained period of growth and is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team. As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining and developing the overall marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, generate valuable leads, and be the market leader.
This role with suit a broad marketer, who is a strategic thinker but still very much so hands on in the deployment of marketing activities. You will have experience building multi-channel marketing campaigns across both digital and traditional channels.
- Plan, develop and execute the annual marketing strategy for the overall business and specific divisions within the group.
- Working closely with division managers to ensure marketing plans are engaging and comms are aligned to specific customer audiences to promote each division.
- Manage the group website, ensuring the timely delivery of content inline wit the overall marketing strategy.
- Build engaging campaigns to deliver key messages with a view to being the market leader within the sector. Ensuring brand guidelines and tone of voice are consistent.
- Manage third party agencies, ensuring all campaigns are optimised for best performance.
- Regular reporting on marketing performance across all channels. Feeding insights back to senior management and using data to optimise performance and drive ROI for future marketing activity.
- Managing one direct report.
- Experience in a similar B2B Marketing Manager position (ideally within Manufacturing, Engineering etc..)
- Strong digital marketing knowledge across Web and Social.
- A creative thinker, yet strategic in your approach.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and the ability to work across multiple projects at one time.
Flexible working approach - a mix of office and working from home.