Walsall, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client, a market-leader within the construction sector, are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team. Supporting the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for delivering engaging marketing communications campaigns inline with the divisional marketing strategy, to drive brand awareness and generate valuable leads.
- Deliver marketing collateral and campaigns to promote product launches, global services and market propositions.
- Collaborate with the international marketing teams to ensure campaigns are localised for target markets.
- Develop engaging content and assets for digital and traditional channels.
- Identify new opportunities and areas for growth, ensuring all channels are optimised for the best ROI and lead generation.
- Develop marketing collateral for a range of channels, including social media, internal comms, website, email marketing, app, etc..
- Plan and manage the social media strategy, ensuring the content sits inline with the wider marketing strategy and product launches.
- Manage internal communications for the business, ensuring all comms are engaging and easy to follow.
- Experience within a similar B2B marketing role, ideally within the construction sector.
- Have strong copy writing skills and the ability to portray key messages.
- Internal Communications Experience.
- Experience using and daily management of CMS systems.
- Proven ability setting up and running campaigns and how to measure results using Google Analytic.
- a good understanding of social media strategies.