My client, a leading destination business based in Staffordshire, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
A hugely exciting multi-channel marketing role working - the role would suit a broad marketing profile with a background within leisure, destination, tourism or retail. The role will focus on driving awareness, bookings, memberships and footfall.
The Marketing Manager will report into the Commercial Director and will lead a small team as well as external agencies. The role will encompass:
- Develop, own and deliver the marketing and digital plan for the group
- Create and manage seasonal marketing campaigns - multi-channel for various areas of the business.
- Deliver campaigns across brand, PR, CRM, social and digital
- Run analytics and data to gain insights to improve the target penetration of digital marketing spend and marketing activity
- Deliver campaigns that drive awareness, bookings, memberships and footfall
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Broad marketing campaigns experience - including digital channels
- Proven ability to plan and create seasonal campaigns
- Team-management expereince
- An ability to blend creative ideas with commercial outcomes
- A strong understanding of destination marketing.
Highly competitive package.
Hybrid working pattern.