Solihull, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you a Marketing Manager with B2B and B2C experience and looking for a role to start in April 2021? Then we want to talk to you!
Job title: Marketing Manager
Contract: FTC Maternity cover - 12months
Salary: up to £45,000
Start date: April 2021
Our client is one of the leading partnerships within their field, comprising of over 200 sites across the UK. Our client is undergoing a period of sustained growth, both organically and through acquisition, and is looking for a Marketing Manager to join a well-established marketing team.
The role would be to sustain further growth within a focused brand within their portfolio via multi-channel marketing and working with internal and external agencies to achieve this.
The role is to work with the larger marketing team and at the group level with stakeholders/senior leadership to strategically develop marketing plans to support and grow a focused area of the group's portfolio.
To successfully implement the above the key responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy from specific goals and objectives.
- Manage the implementation of the marketing strategy and ensure it is translated into actionable and measurable programs and approaches.
- Translate and adapt the marketing strategy using the company's current marketing data to grow client and referral base.
- Oversee and develop social media presence.
- Manage and oversee key digital marketing activities, social media, and email marketing.
- Lead and manage the design process of all digital marketing and written content (newsletters calendars, brochure production, handbooks, etc) as well as events and other support materials.
- Lead and implement the annual marketing plan for this specific group of the portfolio.
- Work with and build good working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Promote any new additions to the portfolio to the internal and external consumer.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Manager - Referrals role will have:
- Experience within a Marketing Managers position.
- Ability to manage and lead teams within multi-channel marketing including digital.
- Experience in B2B and B2C Marketing.
- Good people management skills and working relationships.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders.
- Campaign management skills
- Can drive and able to access multiple office locations around the UK.
Salary and package
Competitive salary and benefits package