West Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is one of the leading partnerships within their field, comprising of over 200 sites across the UK. Our client is undergoing a period of sustained growth, both organically and through acquisition and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join a well-established marketing team.
The role is to work with the larger marketing team and with stakeholders/senior leadership to strategically develop marketing plans to support and grow a focused area of the group's portfolio.
To successfully implement the above the key responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy from specific goals and objectives.
- Manage the implementation of the marketing strategy and ensure it is translated into actionable and measurable programmes and approaches.
- Translate and adapt the marketing strategy using the company's current marketing data to grow client and referral base.
- Oversee and develop social media presence.
- Manage and oversee key digital marketing activities, social media and email marketing.
- Lead and manage the design process of all digital marketing and written content (newsletters calendars, brochure production, handbooks etc) as well as events and other support materials.
- Lead and implement the annual marketing plan for this specific group of the portfolio.
- Work with and build good working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Promote any new additions to the portfolio to the internal and external consumer.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Manager role will have:
- Experience within a Marketing Manager position.
- Ability to manage and lead teams within multi-channel marketing including digital.
- Experience in B2B and B2C Marketing.
- Good people management skills and working relationships.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders.
- Campaign management skills
- Can drive and able to access multiple office locations around UK.
Salary and package
Competitive salary and benefits package
Currently remote and in the future this role will remain largely remote but with aspects of travel involved.