Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fantastic B2C focused business in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment. This role is ideally suited to someone with a strong multi-site retail focused background.
This role offers significant flexibility - you are only required to be in the Birmingham office once a week!
This Marketing Manager role will involve:
- The management of a variety of Marketing specialists and channels, including brand, events, creative, and with a real emphasis on digital marketing
- The management of a number of digital, marketing and creative agencies
- Ownership and creation of a clear content strategy for the business
- Development of a multi-channel digital strategy, including the development on multiple websites, SEO and PPC
- Brand management - being a brand guardian for the organisation, ensuring all content is within brand guidelines
This Marketing Manager position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Proven commercial experience of working within a multi-site retail organisation
- Proven experience of developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Significant experience of managing and building a team of marketing, creative and digital specialists
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Marketing Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.