Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client is a global B2B market leader in their field, working with leading international companies to deliver innovative engineering solutions across a range of sectors. A specialist in design and manufacture, they have established a market reputation for excellence and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team on a 12 month maternity cover.
You will be responsible for all managing the annual marketing strategy (both digital and traditional) and building engaging campaigns to support business goals.
- Create exciting content to engage the audience (including blogs, social media, info graphics, and web)
- Build and manage social media accounts and increase social presence across all channels.
- Create marketing campaigns each month to drive brand awareness, and generate strong leads for the sales team.
- Work with the product team to educate key external stakeholders an potential new customers on products features and benefits.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with a the group marketing function.
- Stay on top of market trends, understand any new developments and trends within the market that can be used to improve future strategies and campaigns.
- Manage and execute events and exhibitions.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar B2B marketing position.
- A marketing qualification (degree level or CIM)
- A proven record of delivering engaging marketing campaigns.
- Be a results driven person with a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Experience in manufacturing and knowledge of engineered products is desirable.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work independently and manage workloads.
- Ability to build long standing relationships with key stakeholders and customers.