I have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fantastic service focused business in Wakefield, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment.
This Marketing Manager role will involve:
- Supporting the wider marketing team with a variety of different marketing campaigns at any one time
- Helping to deliver the marketing strategy
- Assisting with a range of marketing activities, both traditional and digital
- Managing the marketing strategy for a number of different brands within the business
- Managing creative and digital agencies
This Marketing Manager position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience of working in a full-mix marketing role within a commercial environment
- Experienced in the management of large-scale marketing campaigns
- Evidence of managing marketing campaigns from cradle to grave, on time and within budget
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Marketing Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.