Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing B2C organisations in the Birmingham area. This well-known hospitality brand would provide you with so much freedom and responsibility - you would only be required in the office two days a week!
- You would have ownership of the marketing plan and budget
- Management of agencies - creative, digital and print
- Planning and management of marketing campaigns
- Ensuring all marketing objectives are being met successfully
- Working on campaigns at both a local and national level
- Work on full mix campaigns, touching on branding, events, digital, PR and traditional marketing
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and/or marketing led qualification such as CIM.
- Experience working for a hospitality or - retail brand, in a commercial marketing capacity
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to multitask whilst managing budgets.
- Demonstrable experience or running large-scale marketing campaigns within a multi-site retail environment
- Possess a high competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skill.
To apply for the Marketing Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.