Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Do you have a creative mind? A head for business? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team?
If so, our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to take on a new role and join a forward thinking and innovative team of marketeers. We want somebody to keep up with the fast pace of technology, as well as optimising and modernising traditional marketing methods.
Based in Birmingham and with a package of up to £40-45k this could be your perfect next move.
- Drive sales and profit through the full marketing mix
- Create, oversee and execute key trading plans and retail marketing strategy
- Build strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and manage from idea to execution
- Experiment with organic and paid channels - content creation, PPC, event management, social media, performance analysis and lead generation campaigns
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely
- Analyse consumer behavior and apply appropriate email and advertising campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing/digital agencies and Senior stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Digital knowledge and experience with solid understanding of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical and project management skills, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Experience in marketing gained in a customer facing business together with the potential and attitude required to continue learning
- Strong creative outlook with the ability to translate strategy into operational plans
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
What you'll get…
- Working as part of a modern and forward thinking organisation
- A fantastic culture & employee community
- Excellent modern working environment
- Onsite parking
- A competitive salary + benefits