Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join one of the most exciting B2C brands in the Birmingham area. This retail focused business have thousands of sites around the UK, so a multi-site background is a must. You will be responsible for the development and the tactical implementation of the marketing strategy across the business.
- Developing, managing and executing retail marketing campaigns
- Management of agencies - creative, digital and PR
- Managing and executive digital marketing campaigns, across various channels, such as SEM, social media, affiliates and CRM
- Ensuring all marketing objectives are being met successfully
- Working on campaigns at both a local and national level
- Work on full mix campaigns, touching on branding, events, digital, PR and traditional marketing
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and/or marketing led qualification such as CIM.
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to multitask whilst managing budgets.
- Demonstrable experience or running large-scale marketing campaigns within a multi-site retail environment
- Possess a high competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skill.
To apply for the Marketing Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.