Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a high-growth financial services business, who are well-known for their excellent working culture.
They are on the lookout for a Marketing Events Executive, who will own the planning and management of all events, ranging from hospitality and networking events, to conferences and virtual events.
When restrictions are lifted you will be expected in the Birmingham office 3 days a week.
- Developing and delivering on an events programme, which falls in line with the marketing strategy
- Leading on the promotion, organisation and implementation of existing and prospective partner and client events
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the events and reporting on them
- Planning a range of different events, including webinars, seminars, networking events, conferences and virtual events
- Setting up and maintaining an events calendar
- Developing and delivering on all event presentation material and communications
- Proven hands-on event management experience within a corporate environment
- Proven experience of planning, organising and coordinating a variety of different types of events within a commercial setting
- Experience of managing and developing event marketing collateral
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- The ability to manage multiple projects and events at any one time