£20000.00 - £27500 per annum
26 days ago
A brilliant opportunity to join a high-growth manufacturing business in Wolverhampton. The role as the Marketing Executive will report to the Head of Marketing and will coordinate the group marketing plan across all divisions.
Exciting projects this year include full website rebuild, increasing brand awareness through all channels and to create and execute a new social media strategy for all platforms
This is perfect for a confident marketing executive who wants to be involved in an exciting marketing transition.
- Write engaging copy for a variety of channels and audiences
- Support the Marketing Manager to plan and develop an annual digital marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness, engagement and conversion
- Experience of SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social media marketing including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Performing regular checks and reporting on social media performance - with a focus on click rates and engagement
- The role would suit an enthusiastic marketer who is creative, an excellent communicator and can work on their own initiative.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field or hold a marketing qualification
- Two years plus experience in a similar role
- Good design skills would be an advantage
- The ability to build good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Driving licence preferred
Highly competitive package