Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an award-winning company in the financial sector, to recruit a Marketing Executive for their marketing team.
The role: Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Location: Birmingham | Hybrid
Contract: Permanent, Full time
This is a key position to create content and raise awareness for the various propositions within the business to retain members and recruit new firms.
If you are a creative team player who will be committed to consistent, high-quality communications and campaigns please get in touch.
Key responsibilities of Communications Executive:
- Create engaging campaigns to support retention and increase performance.
- Maintain the website and toolkits to support brokers.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in the digital marketing space and implement changes.
- Produce and review MI to understand successes and suggest improvement areas.
- Create and maintain a suite of B2C marketing materials firm broker firms to utilise.
- 2 years' experience within marketing, sales, account, or relationship management roles.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative with social media.
- Substantial and demonstrable business experience in a similar role within a financial services environment.
- Strong copy writing and proof-reading skills.
Highly competitive package!