Job title: Marketing Executive
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid
Start date: Immediate start
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a market leading supplier of homeware and washroom fixtures. As part of their ambitious growth plans, the group are looking to build a team of marketing professionals to support their growing presence in the UK market.
They have now initiated their search to fill the role of a talented Marketing Executive to join the team and help optimise their presence across all traditional / offline channels. This an exciting full-time position and will be based in their offices located in Birmingham.
- Promote brand awareness and while engaging existing and potential customers across all offline channels
- Collaborate with the UK Marketing Manager to facilitate marketing campaigns, collateral and other deliverables
- Generate creative briefs for their chosen agencies and project manage the production and delivery of printed collateral, business stationery, packaging, POS displays, newsletters, white papers, case studies and other offline deliverables
- Perform copy-writing for all offline marketing deliverables
- Continually monitor market developments, assist in market research projects and feedback findings to the business
- Monitor, analyse and report results and while recommending future strategies in response to these results
- Work together with internal stakeholders to provide all required marketing tool-kits
- Continually monitor printed marketing materials to ensure that where required, these are always in stock and available
- Develop relationships with key industry publications and plan and execute ongoing advertising and PR campaigns to maximise awareness of the company's brands
- Work with their Irish marketing team to help deliver stands and associated materials for UK exhibitions and trade events
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing role
- A degree or professional qualification in a marketing / business related subject.
- A working knowledge of traditional marketing channels, tools and techniques
- An understanding of the print production process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent people skills are essential
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to prioritise and to manage tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with CRM systems
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Current driving license and the ability to travel to various company and other locations
- Preferably have previous work experience in a similar type B2B type business in the interiors or construction sector.
Highly competitive package.