Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + 20% discretionary bonus
7 months ago
Up to £28,000 + 20% bonus*
Birmingham city centre | hybrid working pattern
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading International Corporate Finance business to recruit a tenacious Marketing Executive onto their team.
This is a 360 role, incorporating a mix of both traditional and digital channels: from supporting the wider marketing team with the PR and branding, to supporting on building and reporting on campaigns, through to SEO, social media, website management and email marketing. You will liaising with international branches of the business and support and report on deals.
There is a fantastic company culture here, with annual trips abroad, regular company away days and events to be enjoyed and the opportunity to join a collaborative and established marketing team. With an excellent remuneration, discretionary bonus package and a fantastic location, this role has a lot to offer someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Working with a tight knit team and in a supportive environment, the room for progression and development here is fantastic. You will have a high level of visibility with senior members of the business and be exposed to the full marketing breadth.
The Marketing Executive will be support with the brand presence for the wider business. You will look at increasing engagement through the distribution of engaging content through different marketing channels.
Relationship management is a key element within this role; you will be supporting on international deals, liaising with international offices, and working with senior Stakeholders and partners within the business.
*Bonus is discretionary and subject to change but on average is approx. 20% and above
- Website Management / CMS management
- SEO implementation and tracking
- Campaign management: tracking and reporting
- Creating engaging social media posts
- Content: Producing content for various channels, writing press releases, working on publications, email content & website content
- Analyse market trends
- Deal reporting / internal comms
- Supporting with events
- Corporate Finance / Financial Services experience would be desirable but isn't essential
- Excellent content skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent relationship building
- Experience with SEO, CMS, campaign management & email marketing
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you would like to hear more information on this role, please contact Aimee Price or click 'Apply Now'