Birmingham, West Midlands
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
20 days ago
My client, a leading ecommerce business based in Birmingham City Centre, are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing Brand and Communications team. Due to growth and expansion, this is a newly created role and this is a really exciting time to join the business. You will be responsible for assisting the wider marketing team and supporting on Social Media, PR, Events, and reporting on campaign performance.
- Support the Head of Brand and Communications with day to day marketing activities (social media, PR, Events, Comms etc) to drive brand awareness and increase product sales.
- Work closely with the internal creative team to drive organic social across a range of platforms.
- Regular reporting on social media campaigns and engagement levels, identifying areas for optimisation and sharing insights with the wider marketing team.
- Manage the PR for two brands, with a focus on product launches, events and awards- working closely with an external agency to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Support the product team to ensure product launches dates are met, work with and the internal creative teams to project manage packaging, promotions and other assets that are needed for launch date.
- Experience within a similar marketing role - ideally within B2C/Retail/Ecommerce.
- A driven individual, with bags of enthusiasm and energy.
- Not be afraid to test the status quo and bring new ideas to the table.
- Will have excellent Attention to detail and results driven.
- Will thrive in a fast paced enjoyment and enjoy a varied role where no two days are the same.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships internally and with agencies.
- Experience using reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
Based in Birmingham City Centre, there is a hybrid working pattern - you will be required in the office 2/3 days a week.