Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £27000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Up to £27,000
Hybrid working available
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a market leader within the financial services industry to find a Marketing Executive to join their team.
The focus of the Marketing Executive would be to manage the savings product change process from end to end, and to manage / develop their work with third party aggregators. This would include building relationships with aggregators to identify opportunities within product placement and achieve high conversion rates.
With hybrid working available, an excellent office location, and a great company culture- this role has a lot to offer. If you are a well-rounded marketer, with strong relationship management skills then we want to hear from you!
- To manage the savings product change from end to end across digital channels
- Work closely with the savings team to fully understand the market and adapt accordingly
- Focus on building relationships with third party aggregator partners and identify areas for growth, opportunity, and product placement to achieve high conversion rates
- Convert traffic from the third-party aggregators
- Monitor conversion rates and implement any necessary changes or improvements
- Work closely with the digital team for aggregator performance reporting
- Identify areas for new aggregators
- Liaise with digital agencies and teams to identify new opportunities for the savings products
- Work with the marketing team on aggregator led campaigns
- Experience within the financial services is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO
- Demonstrable experience of web, email and social media marketing
- Good relationship management skills
- Marketing or Business Degree / related subjects or equivalent professional qualification
If you would like more information on this role, you can contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now.'